Now Hiring Floor Staff and Bartenders at 300BAR
We are looking to expand our team at our Ginza 300BARs!
Those who love to engage in conversations with guests, enjoy providing hospitality, want to learn more about the bartending and mixology scene, would love to open their own bar in the future, and those who are enthusiastic are welcome!
If you have a day job, we can work together to create a schedule that fits your needs!
Wanted: Bartender (Experienced) & Bar, Kitchen, Waiting Staff (No Experience)
- Taking orders, making and serving food and beverages
- Making drinks for customers
- Washing utensils and dishes
- Cleaning up
- Must be 20 years and over
- Alcohol and cocktail lovers, music lovers welcome!
- Conversational Japanese and English skills required
- Valid VISA to work within Japan
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Uniform provided (rental)
- Piercings and all hairstyles accepted
- We welcome applicants of nationalities from all over the world
- Transportation expenses paid (up to 30,000 Yen)
- Bartender (experienced): 1,150 yen~ (First 3 months trial: 1,100yen~)
- Bar, Kitchen, Waiting Staff: 1,050 yen~
※ Receive an additional 25% of hourly wage if working after 10:00 PM
※ Additional +50 yen to hourly wage for shifts on FRI, SAT & day just before national holiday
For applications & inquiries contact Takahashi via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or phone us at: 03-3593-8300
We look forward to working with you!